On behalf of our client, a global private equity investor, we are looking for a seasoned but hands-on commercial leader to lead the turn-around and growth of a German based med-tech with direct sales across Continental Europe.
The company, which has an integrated value-chain with own assembly, installation and service, has a proud history and premium positioning and has revenues currently in the XX m EUR level. Clients are healthcare institutions – both in acute care and in long term care.
The new Aftermarket Director will be responsible for a strategic overhaul of the DACH aftermarket business – capturing growith opportunities and improving operations while at the same time performing an overhaul of the partnerships strategy.
The new Aftermarket Director:
- Is a seasoned but hands-on aftermarket leader with strong business acumen and a customer centric mindset
- Has deep insight into the marketplace and ecosystem of acute care and long-term care players in DACH and understands how to translate this into a long-term sustainable aftermarket strategy.
- Has experience from healthcare capital sales and how these are augmented with installation and service offerings and other service excellence initiatives
- Has led organizations of similar levels of complexity.
- Has experience running a successful sales operation “from the front” (not a “corner office” profile). Ideally you know how to do business in an increasingly competitive / commoditizing capital sales business with tight margins.
For more details on this opportunity, please reach out to Kristian Husum: email@example.com.