Become part of Macrobond – a Malmö based global Fintech that provides a B2B SAAS research system to professionals working with economic and financial data. Sales offices are currently located in Hong Kong, New York, Frankfurt and London and with global HQ in Malmö, Sweden. Backed by a leading Nordic PE investor, Macrobond has the IP, the muscle and the stamina to become a global leader in its space.
As Customer Success Specialist, you help Macrobond clients become successful and happy users of Macrobond products in their analytics workflows. Client satisfaction and client retention are your most important KPI’s and you achieve these primarily through:
- Ensuring users at your clients are fully equipped and capable to use and derive superior value from Macrobond products
- Designing and implementing strategic plans to facilitate client learning of our products
- Taking over implementation of new users after a sale has been made
- Facilitating collaboration across departments and offices at client side as well as in Macrobond
- Building and promoting long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding and helping to deliver on their needs
- Helping to identify market trends and ensuring there is knowledge about them across the company
- Ensure cross-border accounts in which you are involved are handled well and aligned across offices
You work closely with the nominated Account Manager to identify opportunities for growth within existing clients, most commonly by finding more potential users but also by identifying client need for other products.
As ideal candidate for this role, you have an analytical mindset and a keen interest in macroeconomics, Big Data, applied research and the like. You love how data can be used to inform strategic decision-making and have an econometric mind. Your educational background is perhaps one of the more quantitatively minded M.Sc.’s in finance – but many educational foundations can lead to a successful and fulfilling time at Macrobond, such as an engineering degree with strong understanding of macroeconomics / econometrics, a degree in Mathematics or Actuarial Sciences or another similar sort of degree.
In addition to this, you’re probably
- Interested enough in the financial industry that you’ve spent some time working with some of our client types – either during your studies or just after.
- Knowledgeable about the practical application of Python, Matlab, SQL or similar for analyzing large sets of data.
- Fluent in English as well as German and / or French.
- Results-driven and able to spot new opportunities to keep clients happy and develop the Macrobond client base
- Able to build a trustful and deep relationship with professional clients both at analyst level and at significantly more senior level.
- Naturally curios about finance, economics, societal development and how this all links together to form trends and patterns.
- Happy to travel for in-person meetings and client trainings.
The currently available roles at Macrobond are somewhat scalable in relation to the level of experience you bring to the table. There will be opportunity for both recent graduates looking to embark on a career within the Fintech space as well as individuals with a few years of experience within the financial services industry (e.g. from our typical client base) or from a commercial role in a financial software firm.
The value proposition
Joining Macrobond, you join a growing and ambitious Fintech with a strong growth trajectory, a competitive customer offering and international opportunity for creative and driven professionals.
In the role, you will
- Get to work with and meet prestigious and interesting individuals at some of the foremost financial institutions in the field.
- Become part of a rapidly expanding international fintech – and have the opportunity to relocate to another Macrobond location given opportunity and results.
- Get the training, coaching and support you need to help you succeed and continue to grow and develop.
- Work with a grossly under tapped client opportunity.
In order to get you off to a great start, Macrobond has laid out the following introduction program:
- 2 months project work out of the Malmö HQ to get you settled in and acquainted to the company and culture.
- 2 months product training to get you fully integrated in the Macrobond suite of tools and to start expanding your network internally.
- 3 months gradually assuming the role as Customer Success Specialist out of one of the Macrobond global hubs: Malmö, New York, London, Hong Kong or Frankfurt.
About Macrobond Financial
Macrobond Financial is a young and rapidly expanding, international company with a bright future in the industry, and an outstanding track record. Macrobond was started in Sweden in 2009 and was recently named one of the top Swedish growth companies.
Its flagship product, the Macrobond application, is a single platform that combines an extensive macroeconomic and financial database with easy-to-use tools for analysis and smart data visualization. The application gives users access to a continuously maintained and updated global database. Data is procured from primary sources such as central banks, statistical agencies, and regulatory agencies as well as international sources such as OECD and IMF. This integrated research solution allows users to go from selecting data to immediately applying a broad range of analyses in a way that is both easy to work with and facilitates customization and full control. With the built-in charting, presentation and online-publishing tools users can deliver professional -looking charts and reports with minimal input and time, and minimize the tasks associated with maintaining and updating publications.
The Macrobond database and application is a solution that enhances productivity for all institutions that work with economic and financial analysis, for example:
- Investment banks
- Central banks
- Fund managers
- Hedge funds
- Financial consultancies
- Research houses