Be part of one of Europe’s leading digital consulting agencies. This year, Nodes will see growth of more than >35% YoY. Currently more than 150 employees in Europe, they are part of the Tokyo-headquartered MonstarLab group.
As Engagement Director you engage with clients at C-level, acting as their trusted advisor to help them frame and address strategic digital challenges. You leverage Nodes digital consulting capabilities to commercialize opportunities and translate these into impactful digital transformation programs.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Proactively partnering with executive level leaders (with both existing and prospective clients) to advise on strategic digital transformation and build a constant pipeline of sizeable opportunities
- Managing a portfolio of clients to develop and deepen the commercial relationship with Nodes and sell both smaller and >10 million DKK digital advisory projects
- Further establish Nodes as the “must contact“ brand that delivers outstanding digital solutions particular in relation to corporate and large cap accounts
- Orchestrating marketing and sales activities towards prospective prospective and existing accounts
- Sparring with Nodes delivery teams regarding active client projects for your key accounts
- Ensure that Nodes harvests business synergies across regions for corporate clients with international reach
- Advising clients in the fields of digital strategy & transformation, digital and user experience, IT solution architecture, mobile and web development, machine learning and quality assurance & maintenance
- Acting as the Nodes client champion, ensuring resolution of critical client issues that are not handled in the program management structure
- Collaborating with international colleagues in Nodes and MonstarLab to secure commercial opportunities and create client value
As Engagement Director you are part of the Danish leadership team. The Danish organization currently consists of roughly 70 employees, of whom the majority are based in Islands Brygge, Copenhagen and 10 are based in Århus. The position as Engagement Director may be based in either Copenhagen or Århus. The Copenhagen office will in 2020 relocate to larger facilities in Nordhavn.
The ideal candidate for the profile has a degree in a relevant field of study and real experience engaging commercially with clients at C-level to address strategic digital challenges. You know how to operate within an advisory context where you don’t have a specific product to sell but rather orchestrate solutions that meet the client needs.
More specifically, you are probably also
- Highly ambitious on behalf of the team and yourself; you engender a will to win and are able to close large deals
- Passionate about digital technology in general and digital strategy and transformation in particular
- Knowledgeable about digital programs running agile methodology
- Comfortable with handling multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and working in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing and confident when interacting with senior clients and other stakeholders
- Fluent in English and willing to travel every once in a while – mainly for client visits within Denmark but also to other Nodes hubs or international clients where your expertise would add value
As a person you have
- A dynamic, energetic and uncomplicated personality
- Drive, determination and resilience with energy, enthusiasm and a can do attitude
- Excellent sales skills that translates into an ability to win pitches with Corporate clients at the seniormost level
- Proven ability to intelligently operate and navigate in an international environment
- The highest standards in terms of ambition, performance, integrity and ethics
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- A collaborative nature, knowing how to work in teams and across borders but without sacrificing the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in English – and a working proficiency in Danish
The role as Engagement Director at Nodes is a great opportunity to become part of a cool, successful and rapidly growing digital consulting firm that is currently in scale-up phase. Nodes are agile and excessively customer-centric – and doesn’t have all the red tape and bureaucracy that large corporates often do nor the decentral lack of integration that often hampers agencies or local partner-driven consulting firms. You will have plenty of opportunity to grow with this role but also within the wider MonstarLab as organization continues to scale.
About Nodes and MonstarLab
Nodes works for leading global enterprises and brands across a range of industries. Having started in Copenhagen in 2008 and with a heritage in mobile-based projects, Nodes has been expanding to become the strategic digital partner of choice for clients across industries. Nodes work in a truly integrated fashion, leveraging capabilities across the company to create client value and maximize the overall commercial success.
Nodes are passionate about what they do and have a reputation in the market for delivering awesome solutions. They are known for being highly ambitious but at the same time stay true to their Danish heritage in terms of organizational culture, flat structure and agile way of working.
Over the course of the last few years Nodes have been on an expansion and growth journey and in 2017 became part of MonstarLab, a global digital organization with more than 1200 colleagues worldwide and substantiated ambitions to grow significantly.
Read more about MonstarLab and Nodes:
To hear more about the position, contact Kristian Husum: email@example.com or +45 29 89 41 09.